Budget Simulator Tour
- Spending Allocation Arrows
- Spending Dashboard
- Spending Themes
- Results Dashboard
- Data Export
Engage people with budget-setting. Budget Simulator is a customisable web app, proven to consistently deliver high participation rates and meaningful results.
Do you need to consult on your budget? Are you worried that:
- It's complex?
- People find it hard to understand?
- People find it boring?
Budget Simulator works by letting participants:
- Read background information on specified budget headings before adjusting each budget item up or down;
- See the consequences of their allocations on rates and service areas;
- Compare their budget to the previous year's actual budget;
- Submit their proposed budget along with any additional comments and demographic details.
Allow residents to express their budget priorities by increasing or decreasing spend in specified areas.
Real-time feedback shows respondents the effect of their changes on balancing the budget.
Budget areas can be grouped to give participants a 'bigger picture' view of how your services are provided.
Real-time consequence information explains the impact of choices, helping citizens make informed decisions.
The awesome new results dashboard lets you see headline statistics and insights in real-time.
From the secure admin area of the Simulator, you can download a .csv/Excel file of your data at any time.